Also called the Auto rickshaw’s these 3-wheeled transportation offers a unique travel experience, adding a zing to your tour! Be it for the fun, save time travelling around or to fit in a budget tour, you will not go disappointed riding around in these!
Choose any of the tours listed in the category or customise a private tour and we’ll have the tuk tuk’s breezing its way through the traffic and the hustle and bustle of the city.
Choose any 4 from the following list of places for your tuk tuk experience.
- Lalbagh gardens: Walk in this lush green garden space in Bangalore home to Kempegowda’s watch tower, Glass house, a 300-year-old silk cotton tree and many more!
- Bull temple: A Hindu temple known for the infamous bull, in one of the most culturally known neighborhoods in Bengaluru.
- Dodda Ganesha temple: The famous temple known for the butter coating, on the huge idol of Lord Ganesh, also know for his function as ‘the remover of obstacles’
- Bangalore fort: A stone fort that lived its glory days in the 1800’s protecting Bengaluru city and which witnessed many battles.
- Gandhi Bazaar market: A quaint market place in Basavangudi area where locals shop for their daily needs.
- Tippu Summer Palace: Where the kings used to hold court, constructed in Indo-Islamic architecture, also the summer residence of Tippu Sultan
- KR Market: The real Indian bazaar experience where fresh produce and the largest flower market in India comes to life.
- Vidyarthi Bhavan/Brahmins café/MTR: The best cafes to have the best coffee in Bengaluru without which you cannot leave the city!
- Gavigangadeshwara temple: A 10th century cave temple with its many wonders and where thousands of devotees come during the harvest festival
Entrance of Lalbagh Metro Station
Lalbagh Metro Station, Mavalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka
*You are booking this a private tour which is exclusive to you or your family/group.
Any day of the week.
You can book your slot by making an online payment.
You can make the payment in cash at the end of the tour.
Cancellation up to 3 days in advance: Full refund.
Cancellation within 3 days from the date of tour: No refund.
- Dress appropriately and comfortably as we will be entering sacred spaces. Please avoid clothes that reveal the knees and shoulders. You will be asked to cover your head in few places we visit.
- We will have to take off our footware in places of worship. A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable slip-ons are recommended, that can be easily worn and taken off.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children above 12 years are charged under adult pricing.
- 1 tuk tuk is comfortable for 2 adults although 3 can also fit.
- The tour price per head mentioned excludes the tuk tuk charges, which can be paid directly to the driver.
- For any other tour customisation send us an enquiry.
- Carry Umbrellas, water bottles, sunglasses and caps for your safety.