This tour is to acclimatise you with the history of Bangalore that was started as a small city back in the 15th century by the founder Kempegowda. Learn about the glorious past while you walk on the pages of history exploring a palace, fort, temple and a secret dungeon. We will also visit a wholesale flower market where tons of fresh flowers get sold everyday!
- Learn the story of Bangalore as we walk down the very streets on which it was formed.
- Savour some authentic South Indian breakfast.
- Breathe in the sight and smell of fresh flowers, vegetables and fruits being sold in a wholesale market.
- Listen to the stories behind the walls of the once iconic fort and where the British succeeded in taking over control of the Princely state.
- Explore remains of a Summer Palace described as the ‘abode of heaven and envy of earth’.
- Seek blessings in a temple which is more than 300 years old and its connections with the kings.
- Visit the secret dungeon of Tippu Sultan and understand his lesser known contribution towards the defence system.
*You are booking this a private tour which is exclusive to you or your family/group.
Any day of the week. You can also choose a timing convenient to you.
You can book your slot by making an online payment.
You can make the payment in cash at the end of the tour.
Cancellation up to 3 days in advance: Full refund.
Cancellation within 3 days from the date of tour: No refund.
- Dress appropriately and comfortably as we will be entering sacred spaces. Please avoid clothes that reveal the knees and shoulders. You will be asked to cover your head in few places we visit.
- We will have to take off our footware in places of worship. A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable slip-ons are recommended, which is easy to take off and wear during the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children above 12 years are charged under adult pricing.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. An alternative or a full refund will be provided in case of cancellation due to weather.
- For any other tour customisation send us an enquiry.
- Carry Umbrellas, water bottles, sunglasses and caps for your safety.
- Temples are closed in the noon time, hence we will not be able to experience it should you choose a noon slot for the tour.