On this tour let’s explore the best sights in the city which are important landmarks, while you learn about the city’s history and its growth and get a small glimpse into its culture as well. A temple, few important monuments and the market will do the job for this tour!
After picking you up from your hotel we can go about exploring the following:
- Bull temple: A giant monolithic statue of the bull that wouldn’t stop growing in size! Get blessed here and understand the significance of this temple rooted in peanut crops!
- KR Market visit: We will stop at the market know for its sales of fresh produce and importantly flowers. Learn the story of the city which began in the 15th century in the narrow alleys of this market place.
- Brahmins coffee bar: For the best filter coffee taste in Bangalore, this is where we can head to for the most authentic experience!
- Cubbon Park: Lets head out for a small walk in the green lung space in the city and understand the coming about of British era and the progress of the city thereafter.
- High court building: Get a glimpse at the High court building that used to serve as the seat of British administration.
- Vidhana Soudha: The parliament house of the government of Karnataka is famed for its architecture and one of the most photographed building in the city. Get a glimpse at this with the inside story of its construction.
|Adult pricing||Child pricing|
*This tour is bookable as a private tour, where it is exclusive to you or your group/family.
Any day of the week.
You can book your slot by making an online payment.
You can make the payment in cash at the end of the tour.
Cancellation up to 3 days in advance: Full refund.
Cancellation within 3 days from the date of tour: No refund.
- In case your hotel is located 7kms away from the city limits (calculated from MG road) the transportation charges for pick up and drop are extra.
- Dress appropriately and comfortably as we will be entering sacred spaces. Please avoid clothes that reveal the knees and shoulders. You will be asked to cover your head in few places we visit.
- We will have to take off our footware in places of worship. A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable slip-ons are recommended, that are easy to wear and take off during the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children above 12 years are charged under adult pricing.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. An alternative or a full refund will be provided in case of cancellation due to weather.
- For any other tour customisation send us an enquiry.
- Carry Umbrellas, water bottles, sunglasses and caps for your safety.