If you are reading about this tour already, we know this is for you! An interesting way to experience Bangalore, is by putting food into your mouth! The best authentic places for food coupled with few temple visits in a traditional area where you can observe the local life of people is a great start to your morning.
On this tour we will:
- Breakfast stop 1: Introduce you to the most sought after comfort food for people in Bangalore – the softest idlis and the crunchiest vada’s
- Temple visit: A temple dating back to the 16th century which gave rise to the population growing around that area. Learn about the gods and rituals.
- Temple visit: Discover this beautiful temple that was unearthed recently and learn about the mysteries that surround it literally inside of a step well!
- Market walk: An old market area, this is where you can observe the morning routine of people, in an area which gets crazy busy as the day progresses.
- Breakfast stop 2: Let us introduce you to the most delicious quick fix for most families every morning at this breakfast place – the chow chow bath.
- Breakfast stop 3: Save the best for the last. Devour this food with every crunch literally. The crispiest and best dosas in town is found here!
You might consider taking a nap after this feastalicious walk!!
*This tour is bookable as a private tour, where it is exclusive to you or your group/family.
Any day of the week
You can book your slot by making an online payment.
You can make the payment in cash at the end of the tour.
Cancellation up to 3 days in advance: Full refund.
Cancellation within 3 days from the date of tour: No refund.
- Dress appropriately and comfortably as we will be entering sacred spaces. Please avoid clothes that reveal the knees and shoulders. You will be asked to cover your head in few places we visit.
- We will have to take off our footware in places of worship. A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable slip-ons are recommended, that are easy to wear and take off during the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children above 12 years are charged under adult pricing.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. An alternative or a full refund will be provided in case of cancellation due to weather.
- For any other tour customisation send us an enquiry.
- Carry Umbrellas, water bottles, sunglasses and caps for your safety.