On this private walking tour of Bangalore, learn more about the coming together of different cultures and what drives people and their faith when it comes to the religions they practice. Get a sneak peak into few places of worship and experience it yourself by involving in the rituals and customs and getting to know the meaning and understanding behind these.
- Sikh temple: Lets explore this place and get an understanding of the evolution of this religion and also involve ourselves in the community kitchen as a way of giving back to the society.
- Hindu temple: An exploration into the Hindu religion in the temple of lord Shiva which dates back to the 10th Learn about the customs followed by offering worship and discovering the meaning behind them.
- Graveyard temple: Learn about the powerful goddess Kali, and the role she plays when it comes to getting rid of negativity. Perform a cleansing ritual and get an understanding into age old customs followed here.
- Neighborhood walk: As we set off on foot to each of these places of worship we also get a glimpse into the old neighborhood, markets and homes.
* This tour is bookable as a private tour, where it is exclusive to you or your group/family. We also organise shared tours which come on the calendar page.
BOOK THIS TOUR ON
Any day of the week.
You can book your slot by making an online payment.
You can make the payment in cash at the end of the tour.
Cancellation up to 3 days in advance: Full refund.
Cancellation within 3 days from the date of tour: No refund.
- Dress appropriately and comfortably as we will be entering sacred spaces. Please avoid clothes that reveal the knees and shoulders. You will be asked to cover your head in few places we visit.
- We will have to take off our footware in places of worship. A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable slip-ons are recommended, which is easy to take off and wear during the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children above 12 years are charged under adult pricing.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. An alternative or a full refund will be provided in case of cancellation due to weather.
- For any other tour customisation send us an enquiry.
- Carry Umbrellas, water bottles, sunglasses and caps for your safety.