If you are looking at exploring real Bangalore beyond the normal tourist attractions then this local private full day tour is the one for you! On this offbeat, culture rich tour, experience the city like never before and off the beaten track where we – explore back alleys, meet locals, savor authentic food, visit age old temples, feel the pulse of real Indian markets, understand more about Hinduism and culture, listen to the stories behind the places and much more.
We can customize this tour with a list of few experiences listed below, that can be covered in a span of about 7 hours based on your interests. We can also include some iconic places that are a must visit in Bangalore along with exploring the offbeat side of the city as well.
- Visit a Sikh place of worship and lend a hand in the cooking process in the community kitchen
- Savor delicious breakfast at a place where snakes gods are worshiped
- Remove negativity in a temple led by transgenders
- Visit an old wrestling home
- Explore one of India’s largest flower market
- Practice yoga with the locals
- Visit the oldest market where the city started off in the 15th century
- Led a hand in the dhobi ghat where clothes are washed manually
- Visit a 1000 year old temple
- A walk in the scrap market where old vehicle parts are sold
- Authentic Karnataka meals on a banana leaf
- Visit a social organization where school children are served free food
- Visit old homes of local people
- Visit a bungalow that used to belong to the Prince of Nepal
- Get your fortune told by a parrot
And many more….