This tour is to acclimatise you with the history of Bangalore that was started as a small city back in the 15th century by the founder Kempegowda. Learn about the glorious past while you walk on the pages of history exploring a palace, fort, temple and a secret dungeon. We will also visit a wholesale flower market where tons of fresh flowers get sold everyday!
- Learn the story of Bangalore as we walk down the very streets on which it was formed.
- Savour some authentic South Indian breakfast.
- Breathe in the sight and smell of fresh flowers, vegetables and fruits being sold in a wholesale market.
- Listen to the stories behind the walls of the once iconic fort and where the British succeeded in taking over control of the Princely state.
- Explore remains of a Summer Palace described as the ‘abode of heaven and envy of earth’.
- Seek blessings in a temple which is more than 300 years old and its connections with the kings.
- Visit the secret dungeon of Tippu Sultan and understand his lesser known contribution towards the defence system.