Come on this tour to experience the best of Bangalore in the most offbeat way. This culture rich tour is a good way to explore our city especially if you are a first timer and we will satiate your hunger for food, shopping and sightseeing all in a day’s time.
We will pick you up from your hotel and head off to eat breakfast in an old joint famous for its dosa’s and style of serving. Get to witness the Indian weaver work on a handloom to produce beautiful sarees and if you fancy, you could buy one! We will proceed to a beautiful old cave temple to seek blessings before heading off to meet few local people in their humble abode. Catch the washer-women in action as their work their way to clean clothes which are left to sun-dry on the streets. Savour some delicious local cuisine served on a plantain leaf and end your meal with a paan or the Indian style mouth freshener. We will visit an Indian style boutique store housed in an old heritage home to let you shop some, before heading out to experience the market place rich with history. The tour will end in the summer palace of the last Indian ruler, before dropping you off to your hotel.
Vittal Mallya Road
Vittal Mallya Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560001
*This tour is bookable as a private tour only, where it is exclusive to you or your family/group.
Any day of the week.
You can book your slot by making an online payment.
You can make the payment in cash at the end of the tour.
Cancellation up to 3 days in advance: Full refund.
Cancellation within 3 days from the date of tour: No refund.
- Dress appropriately and comfortably as we will be entering sacred spaces. Please avoid clothes that reveal the knees and shoulders. You will be asked to cover your head in few places we visit.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children above 12 years are charged under adult pricing.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. An alternative or a full refund will be provided in case of cancellation due to weather.
- For any other tour customisation send us an enquiry.
- We take a maximum of 12 people on this tour. For larger numbers send us an enquiry
- Carry Umbrellas, water bottles, sunglasses and caps for your safety.
You can choose to customise this tour through the following*:
- Change of timings
- Change of experiences
- Vehicle of your choice
*Subject to differential pricing