This tour is picking up where British India left us, giving a glimpse of what was left behind with its many architectural splendours, bungalows, market areas, churches and other interesting places.
On this tour you can sit back and relax while we drive you through some iconic buildings built during the British era while understanding its relevance today. This initial drive through will also take you on some important roads and popular landmarks like Vidhana Soudha, Cubbon Park etc, where we can make quick pit stops to soak it in, thereby giving you a pulse of the city especially if you are a first timer here. We will stop by some important churches which are century’s old, snack on some pastries in a famous old joint, walk the market area which was built for British families and get a glimpse of the bungalows in residential areas where they once lived. You can also humour yourself with works of art from an artist depicting Bangalore in the 80’s, and maybe shop some.Vittal Mallya Road
Vittal Mallya Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
|Adult pricing||Child pricing|
*This tour is bookable as a private tour, where it is exclusive to you or your group/family.
Any day of the week.
You can book your slot by making an online payment.
You can make the payment in cash at the end of the tour.
Cancellation up to 3 days in advance: Full refund.
Cancellation within 3 days from the date of tour: No refund.
- Dress appropriately and comfortably as we will be entering sacred spaces. Please avoid clothes that reveal the knees and shoulders. You will be asked to cover your head in few places we visit.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children above 12 years are charged under adult pricing.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. An alternative or a full refund will be provided in case of cancellation due to weather.
- For any other tour customisation send us an enquiry.
- We take a maximum of 12 people on this tour. For larger numbers send us an enquiry
- Carry Umbrellas, water bottles, sunglasses and caps for your safety.
You can choose to customise this tour through the following*:
- Change of timings
- Change of experiences
- Vehicle of your choice
*Subject to differential pricing