This unconventional walk takes you through history & culture of lesser known Bangalore by showcasing the other side of the city with strange practices, old town area, colonial style Indian homes, centuries old temple and some relaxation at a sanctuary welcome to all.
Discover rituals associated with removing evil and bad luck with a powerful goddess, while you ponder on the relevance in today’s context. A quick breakfast stop with a cup of south Indian coffee at its best before you look into the other side of faith where people come seeking for peace & prosperity in a millennium old temple, with stories surrounding it. Walk down old market area which came into existence to serve the needs of the British and which has unusual methods of paying off rent. Glimpse into the traditional homes having colonial influences while you learn more about the life of the people back then. We will come to rest at a Sikh place of worship where you can pay respect to Guru Granth Sahib before winding up the day.Entrance of Royal Oak Furniture shop Royal Oak No. 38, Chinmaya Mission Hospital Road, II Stage, Indira Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
* This tour is bookable as a private tour, where it is exclusive to you or your group/family. We also organise shared tours which come on the calendar page.
Any day of the week.
You can book your slot by making an online payment.
You can make the payment in cash at the end of the tour.
Cancellation up to 3 days in advance: Full refund.
Cancellation within 3 days from the date of tour: No refund.
- Dress appropriately and comfortably as we will be entering sacred spaces. Please avoid clothes that reveal the knees and shoulders. You will be asked to cover your head in few places we visit.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children above 12 years are charged under adult pricing.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. An alternative or a full refund will be provided in case of cancellation due to weather.
- For any other tour customisation send us an enquiry.
- We take a maximum of 15 people on this tour. For larger numbers send us an enquiry
- Carry Umbrellas, water bottles, sunglasses and caps for your safety.
You can choose to customise this tour through the following (not applicable for shared tours):
- Change of timings