Experience the lost charm of old Bengaluru where stories would transform us to another world, where people were content with simple living, where dedication would reflect in life’s work and culture was at its vibrant best. Relive the yesteryears of this small town through its heritage homes, traditional markets, authentic food and customs that are still carried forward till date.Recollect your childhood through mythological and magical stories that have long captured our imagination. We will spend few minutes immersing ourselves going through the crinkly and colourful pages of some old books. A visit to a charming old heritage place, to seek values and witness India art form in action. Listen to the story of the founder of Bengaluru, while we give tribute to people whose works of literature continue to inspire generations. Admire the 15ft statue of the bull which once rampaged the villagers’ crops and seek blessings in the temple of Lord Ganesha. Some tasty authentic food in an old joint and a walk through the old market area will end our evening, leaving you with memories that you will want to revisit time and again.
Entrance of Bharath Petrol Pump
Bharath Petrol Pump, Madhavrao Circle, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004
*This tour is bookable as a private tour, where it is exclusive to you or your group/family. We also organise this as shared tour which comes on the calendar page.
Any day of the week except Mondays
You can make the payment in cash at the end of the tour.
Cancellation up to 3 days in advance: Full refund.
Cancellation within 3 days from the date of tour: No refund.
- Dress appropriately and comfortably as we will be entering sacred spaces. Please avoid clothes that reveal the knees and shoulders. You will be asked to cover your head in few places we visit.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children above 12 years are charged under adult pricing.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. An alternative or a full refund will be provided in case of cancellation due to weather.
- For any other tour customisation send us an enquiry.
- We take a maximum of 15 people on this tour. For larger numbers send us an enquiry
Carry umbrellas, water bottles, sunglasses and caps for your safety.
You can choose to customise this tour through the following*:
- Change of timings
*Subject to differential pricing