If you are looking at exploring real Bangalore beyond the normal tourist attractions then this private full day tour is the one for you! On this offbeat, culture rich tour, experience the city like never before and off the beaten track where we – explore back alleys, meet locals, savor authentic food, visit age old temples, feel the pulse of real Indian markets, understand more about Hinduism and culture, listen to the stories behind the places and much more.
We can customize this tour with a list of experiences that we can cover in a span of about 7.5 hours based on your interests. We can also include some iconic places that are a must visit in Bangalore along with exploring the offbeat side of the city as well.
- Visit a Sikh place of worship and lend a hand in the cooking process in the community kitchen
- Savor delicious breakfast at a place where snakes gods are worshiped
- Remove negativity in a temple led by transgenders
- Visit an old wrestling home
- Explore one of India’s largest flower market
- Practice yoga with the locals
- Visit the oldest market where the city started off in the 15th century
- Led a hand in the dhobi ghat where clothes are washed manually
- Visit a 1000 year old temple
- A walk in the scrap market where old vehicle parts are sold
- Authentic Karnataka meals on a banana leaf
- Visit a social organization where school children are served free food
- Visit old homes of local people
- Visit a bungalow that used to belong to the Prince of Nepal
- Get your fortune told by a parrot
And many more….
*This tour is bookable as a private tour only, where it is exclusive to you or your family/group.
Any day of the week.
You can book your slot by making an online payment.
You can make the payment in cash at the end of the tour.
Cancellation up to 3 days in advance: Full refund.
Cancellation within 3 days from the date of tour: No refund.
- In case your hotel is located 8kms away from the city limits (calculated from MG road) the transportation charges for pick up and drop are extra.
- Dress appropriately and comfortably as we will be entering sacred spaces. Please avoid clothes that reveal the knees and shoulders. You will be asked to cover your head in few places we visit.
- We will have to take off our footware in places of worship. A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable slip-ons are recommended, that are easy to wear and take off during the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children above 12 years are charged under adult pricing.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. An alternative or a full refund will be provided in case of cancellation due to weather.
- For any other tour customisation send us an enquiry.
- Carry Umbrellas, water bottles, sunglasses and caps for your safety.