An orientation towards the city that gives you the essence of our culture. We aim to shake you up and wake you up, so that you can experience Bengaluru, its people, the food, the markets and soak in the vibes that will leave a lasting impression of this beautiful city.We will begin our morning, by offering prayers to the sun god and some light yoga session, followed by a traditional health drink to re-energise ourselves. A walk around the 18th century lake built by the British to feed the hungry pigeons while enjoying the morning glory before we make a visit to a mysterious temple which dates back to centuries old and still retains its original charm. After savouring some lip smacking authentic breakfast in an old time joint, we will seek more blessings in an old church built during colonial India. Enjoy the hustle and bustle of the market area, while you nibble on some dates which are imported from across the world and sip through the famous local tea from around the area. We will end with a stroll through the scrap yard and gawk at rows and rows of unending metal parts.
Entrance of Sankey Tank, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru. Karnataka- 560055
Sankey Tank Near 18th Cross Road Kodandarampura, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru. Karnataka- 560055
*This tour is bookable as a private tour, where it is exclusive to you or your group/family. We also organise this as shared tour which comes on the calendar page.
You can book your slot by making an online payment.
You can make the payment in cash at the end of the tour.
Cancellation up to 3 days in advance: Full refund.
Cancellation within 3 days from the date of tour: No refund.
- Dress appropriately and comfortably as we will be entering sacred spaces. Please avoid clothes that reveal the knees and shoulders. You will be asked to cover your head in few places we visit.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children above 12 years are charged under adult pricing.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. An alternative or a full refund will be provided in case of cancellation due to weather.
- For any other tour customisation send us an enquiry.
- We take a maximum of 12 people on this tour. For larger numbers send us an enquiry
- Carry Umbrellas, water bottles, sunglasses and caps for your safety.
You can choose to customise this tour through the following*:
- A private yoga session
- Change of timings
- Change of experiences
- Vehicle of your choice
- Extend your tour for some shopping experience
*Subject to differential pricing