On this half day private tour, discover the real city, its mysteries, the most authentic experiences, its hidden nooks and corners, which is a complete contrast to what we call Bengaluru – a cosmopolitan city. This is a tour which only a real local can help you navigate where no guide book can assist you. Namaste Bangalore!
After pick up from your hotel we go about experiencing the following.
- Mystery temple: A temple that was discovered recently, and which is contained in a step well. Let’s find out what this is about on our first leg of this tour.
- Crispiest Dosas in Bangalore: Oh yes! On where you will hear the crunch in every bite, and the greed to gobble down the second one, which is always up for a challenge!
- Scrap yard: A place where tons of metal is scrapped everday and where out of production vehicle parts can still be found.
- An old market place: On old building where you can see the sale of fresh produce built during the British times.
- Visit a Basilica: The first catholic church in the city, where Mother Mary’ is also called the Lady of Good health and for a good reason!
*This tour is bookable as a private tour, where it is exclusive to you or your group/family. We also organise this as shared tour which comes on the calendar page.
You can book your slot by making an online payment.
You can make the payment in cash at the end of the tour.
Cancellation up to 3 days in advance: Full refund.
Cancellation within 3 days from the date of tour: No refund.
- In case your hotel is located 8kms away from the city limits (calculated from MG road) the transportation charges for pick up and drop are extra.
- Dress appropriately and comfortably as we will be entering sacred spaces. Please avoid clothes that reveal the knees and shoulders. You will be asked to cover your head in few places we visit.
- We will have to take off our footware in places of worship. A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable slip-ons are recommended, that are easy to wear and take off during the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children above 12 years are charged under adult pricing.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. An alternative or a full refund will be provided in case of cancellation due to weather.
- For any other tour customisation send us an enquiry.
- Carry Umbrellas, water bottles, sunglasses and caps for your safety.