This tour is designed to give the real feel of our city in its true sense. We begin our day and progress towards it just the way Bengaluriens go about their normal routine. From exercising, breakfast, temples, old homes, means of living, market walks, shopping, we showcase & enable you to experience it all first hand in a way that you take back memories that you can cherish for a lifetime.
We’ll kick start our day breathing in the fresh air and doing some light exercises amidst greenery, chirping of birds and fresh scent of flowers. After a refreshing herbal drink we will savour some authentic south Indian breakfast in a restaurant that has been serving up tasty food for decades. A visit to a 300 year old temple to seek blessings and interact with people who live a simple life enclosed in a few brick walls built more than 100 years back. A quick stop at the washermans village to see the ladies in action and the streets lined up with clothes. A visit to a heritage home to see one of Indian art forms at its best. Reenergise your day with some traditional sweet dish that is prepared for the gods during Hindu festivals. We will end with a walk in an old market area where you can see locals going about their everyday shopping for fresh flowers, vegetables, savouries, etc.
Entrance of LalBagh Gardens South End Circle GateUpparahalli, Mavalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004
*This tour is bookable as a private tour, where it is exclusive to you or your group/family. We also organise this as shared tour which comes on the calendar page.
Any day of the week
You can book your slot by making an online payment.
You can make the payment in cash at the end of the tour.
Cancellation up to 3 days in advance: Full refund.
Cancellation within 3 days from the date of tour: No refund.
- Dress appropriately and comfortably as we will be entering sacred spaces. Please avoid clothes that reveal the knees and shoulders. You will be asked to cover your head in few places we visit.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children above 12 years are charged under adult pricing.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. An alternative or a full refund will be provided in case of cancellation due to weather.
- For any other tour customisation send us an enquiry.
- We take a maximum of 12 people on this tour. For larger numbers send us an enquiry
- Carry Umbrellas, water bottles, sunglasses and caps for your safety.
You can choose to customise this tour through the following*:
- A private yoga session
- Change of timings
- Change of experiences
- Vehicle of your choice
*Subject to differential pricing