Wake up to this tour early in the morning as you are in for a good laugh to begin with! This private tour of Bangalore enables you to see the city’s culture and go about experiencing it just like a local where we begin the morning with laughter yoga in the park, followed by breakfast, market stop and a temple visit!
After pick up from your hotel we go about experiencing the following.
- Laughter Yoga: Learn about this form of yoga which took its birth in India and travelled across the world. We will meet locals for a 45-minute session and learn from them the art of laughing away your troubles!
- Authentic breakfast: Lets grab a bit of those delicious crispy dosa’s which is every Bangaloren’s favourite breakfast, at a place which locals swear by! Get your caffeine kick for the rest of the day with freshly brewed filter coffee!
- Market visit: A small glimpse into the local markets where people shop, in a traditional area. And a good place for picking up some flowers for offering before we head out to the temple.
- Blessings in 9th century temple: A temple that old and located inside a cave! Learn of its connections with astronomy and about Hinduism as we go about taking blessings by following the temple rituals.
- Neighbourhood walk: Lastly, we will take a small walk in the neighbourhood and see few humble abodes of residents in the area and a peek into the dhobi ghat or the washerman’s village.
*This tour is bookable as a private tour, where it is exclusive to you or your group/family. We also organise this as shared tour which comes on the calendar page.
Any day of the week
You can book your slot by making an online payment.
You can make the payment in cash at the end of the tour.
Cancellation up to 3 days in advance: Full refund.
Cancellation within 3 days from the date of tour: No refund.
- In case your hotel is located 8kms away from the city limits (calculated from MG road) the transportation charges for pick up and drop are extra
- Dress appropriately and comfortably as we will be entering sacred spaces. Please avoid clothes that reveal the knees and shoulders. You will be asked to cover your head in few places we visit.
- We will have to take off our footware in places of worship. A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable slip-ons are recommended, that are easy to wear and take off during the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children above 12 years are charged under adult pricing.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. An alternative or a full refund will be provided in case of cancellation due to weather.
- For any other tour customisation send us an enquiry.
- Carry Umbrellas, water bottles, sunglasses and caps for your safety.